Friday, October 18, 2013

Tilda As A Clown


Hi there! I am back with another Magnolia Card 
The image is from Magnolia, and is called Tilda As A Clown from Once Upon A time Collection
I have coloured them with Distress Ink, re-inkers.
Embellish with Paper Mulberry Flowers, Butterfly (Martha Stewart Punches)
And have added Stickles-Diamond, Liquid Pearls and used UTEE too.
Hope you all like it!!!

 

Used Doohickey Die Tags & Whiff of Joy Banner, as you may have noticed, I stitched the paper patters to save my double sided tape ;o) &  Some Liquid Pearls in Pink 


I tried to colour my Tilda this time in chromatic & used only Pumice Stone Distress Re-Inker

 The Gift Bag Charm are from Philippines

tried to distress the butterfly in Versa Magic Dew Drop then applied Diamond Stickles

Thank you so much for visiting, 'till next!!!


1 comment: