Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Good morning!!! It's another weekend here in the UAE, didn't have to work today? But still, have to get up early with a full day of stuff to do.  Laundry, clean the house, shampoo Halle (our dog) ohhh, hubby should do that.  And have to visit my sister Quennie later this afternoon and few friends to drop some stuff.  LOL, I didn't even mention that I have few cards I wanna make and finish!  So, here I am getting up so early and getting my post rolling.
 
I have been working on my Magnolia stamps, and I have to say that this is my FAVORITE Magnolia card to date, and used the same stamp "Bonny Tilda" in both cards from the "Love Collections 2013"
 
Hope you all like it. 
 



 


 
Thanks for stopping!!! Makes my day truly Beautiful!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment