Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year!!!


Hello!!! Are you ready for the Year 2012!!!  Have you made your New Years Resolution, any wish ;o) ohhhh!!! I'm so excited ;o) Looking forward to another great Year.

U.A.E. is having a FANTASTIC weather, hope it will last longer.  And I'm in the mood of making cards ;o) here are some of them, hope you all like it!!!

My 1st Shaker Card ;o)
Thanks to all talented DT's of Magnolia for sharing this very unique and gorgeous technique to bring out more the beauty of Tilda & Edwin!!!

" My Valentino"

 I just simply love this Magnolia Couple

Thanks for stopping by ;o)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I like she.
    Happy new year
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awsome ...as usual....i love them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards... thank you for your comment on my recent card... happy new year to you too. Please could you become a follower. Hugs! Brittany, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan ... all your creation so cute and love your color combo, really I can feel the comfortable weather there :))

    yulis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute!
    thank you for visiting!
    Happy new year!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow such an amazing tags and card.
    Wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and tag,love the colours and the image is so cute.:)

    Wish you a Happy New Year:):)

    ReplyDelete