Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's Time for MDUC Challenge

It's time for MDUC Challenge ;o) And todays challenge is "TEXTURE" see all amazing cards made by MDUC DT http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/08/magnolia-down-under-challenge-111.html and get inspired ;o)

In this card I've used Fishing Tilda Image, Magnolia Doohickeys Die Cuts, Paper patterns from EP-Little Girl, made some stitching with the help of my portable sewing machine and I coloured my image using copic ciao.

Hope you all like it ;o) Have a great weekend everyone!!! And I'm out of here NOW to catch some fish with hubby...

Thanks for stopping by ;o)


Just to let you know, we love going out for fishing, just to show you, heres our catch last year 27 pcs of MilkFish, around September 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment